Enhance Your Continuous Improvement Efforts
Reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve your company’s bottom line with continuous improvement. NWIRC assists you in developing and implementing the plan and programs you need for results and continued success.
Our Continuous Improvement Services
Through NWIRC’s Services, we support you with training, coaching, and implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
What You Can Get:
- Lean Transformation – Consulting and on-site implementation of lean practices and tools such as 5S Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping, Setup and Changeover Reduction, Kaizen Events, Kanban, and more.
- Lean Together™ – A collaborative working group to build and sustain a culture of continuous improvement based on concepts from 2 Second Lean. Check out our upcoming cohort!
- Lean Champion – An on-site training series for creating leaders to engage the entire organization in the basics of lean.
- Toyota Kata – Training and on-site coaching to help your team learn a systematic way of solving problems – all part of a continuous improvement plan.
- Employee Training – An ongoing schedule of training topics, but we can also coordinate customized and on-site training to meet the needs of your company and employees.
- Operational Excellence Implementation – Partnering with regional subject matter experts to implement tools such as Lean Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, and Future State Design Sprint, work with your team on the plant floor to implement.
- Training Workshops – Customized on-site training, classroom sessions, and webinars for enhancing skills to maintain improvements.
- Quality Management Implementation – Create a QMS, from mapping processes and defining your quality policy to monitoring metrics and documenting, with assistance from regional subject matter experts.
- Gap Analysis and Compliance Readiness – Assess your current business systems versus standards (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS 9100, ISO 13485) to become certified or maintain compliance.
- Internal Auditor Training – Prepare employees to conduct effective internal audits of your quality management system by training them to understand the certification requirements, elements of the audit process, and survey preparation.
- Quality Management Core Tool Training – Classroom education on topics such as Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA), Measurement System Analysis, Statistical Process Control, AQPQ, and more to ensure quality products.
Start in October 2021!
Lean Together™ Cohort
Create a culture of continuous improvement where everyone is working together, moving in the same direction, and making small improvements every day!
Lean Together™ is designed for manufacturing companies to study and implement concepts from the book 2 Second Lean. The program includes classroom sessions, tours, and on-site assistance.
What You Get:
- Nine 2-hour sessions – Oct 2021 to May 2022 (educational curriculum and facility tours)
- Company tours
- “Book club” discussions of the 2 Second Lean book by Paul A. Akers (copy of the book included)
- Sessions facilitated by an accomplished Lean expert
- 1:1 on-site assistance for each company – at your facility (2 sessions / 2 hours each)
Cost: $2700 (2 seats) – Space is limited!
“Lean Together has helped our employees realize that working together as a whole group, and gathering multiple ideas from each other, makes us a stronger and more productive team. As a result, multiple new production records have been set.”
– Debbie Neal, President, Franklin Industries
Meet your NWIRC Strategic Business Advisor to discuss the Continuous Improvement Programs that best suit your company’s needs now and into the future.
Fill out the form to sign up for Lean Together™, get more information on our programs, or schedule time with your Strategic Business Advisor.
I’d Like More Information