Drive Business Success With Employee Development Programs
Your company’s most valuable resource is its people. Developing your workforce is a key component to business success, but we know there are challenges due to an expanding skills gap, an aging workforce, and a limited talent supply.
One of our jobs at the Northwest Industrial Resource Center (NWIRC) is to assist companies like yours in creating a workplace culture that attracts, develops, and retains employees.
Become the Employer of Choice
Our Employee Development Solutions address various stages of employee development, from career readiness training to leadership coaching and succession.
Enhance your ability to attract new talent
Customized Onsite Leadership Programs
DDI Leadership Courses
Leadership Skills Training
What You Get:
- Culture Assessments
- Onsite Coaching
- Onboarding Plans
- Training Plans
- DiSC® Profiles
- Employee Success Plans
- DDI Leadership Courses
- Lead Together Supervisor Program
- Leadership Skills Training
- Customized Onsite Leadership Programs
- Manufacturing Career Readiness Training
- Lean, Continuous Improvement, and Quality Training
- Supervisory Skills Training
- Soft Skills Training
- On-Demand Training with Tooling U
Best Practices for Finding and Keeping Employees
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
10:00 am – 12:00pm
FREE with coupon code myteam (a $49 value!)
Sign up here
Manufacturing is regaining strength, but labor shortages are mounting. While there were workforce challenges prior to the pandemic, the issue has reached a critical point both with Boomers retiring in 2020 and simply the lack of available talent.
A recent study by the Global Supply Chain Institute at the University of Tennessee noted that many executives recognize the warning signs — 91% of CEOs identify a need to change their strategy for attracting and recruiting talent — however, more than 60% have not yet taken the first step toward actively working on it.
In this webinar:
Featuring NWIRC’s Susan Hileman, you will get best practices, opportunities, and resources to help companies like yours be proactive about finding and keeping employees for your business.
You will learn:
- Understanding Generational Impact. The key to developing a successful talent management plan is having a comprehensive understanding of the challenge employers are facing in the talent pipeline.
- Key Takeaways from a Recent Emsi Study: The Demographic Drought: How the Approaching Sansdemic Will Transform the Labor Market for the Rest of Our Lives.
- Retaining your Current Workforce. Improving retention and increasing productivity and profitability through upskilling, career readiness, and development of career pathways.
- Preparing for the Aging Workforce. Evaluating your current state, including calculating turnover, recruitment, and retention of mature workers; capitalizing on their knowledge; and preparing for the future.
- Strategies for Being the Business that Finds the Best Employees. Navigating regional workforce and economic development resources and the benefits of having a people-centric focus.
NWIRC Program Manager
With the NWIRC since 2006, Susan brings 20+ years of support to the manufacturing industry holding various roles in economic development. She is a certified speaker/trainer/coach as part of the John Maxwell Team and trained in Maxwell DISC Behavioral Assessments. She has received her Innovation Engineering Green Belt and training for succession planning and family business advisory services as part of the Galliard Family Business Advisor Institute.
Register for Free Today!
Coupon Code: myteam
Get Started with an NWIRC Employee Development Solution
An NWIRC Strategic Business Advisor can map out the Employee Development Solution that best suits your company’s needs now and into the future.
Fill out the form to get more information and schedule a free consultation with one of our business advisors.
Schedule Your Consult
“Covid-19 presented a significant challenge to our training environment during the year, however, the team at the NWIRC was creative and flexible, which led to a great outcome. I highly recommend the use of the IRC network in Pennsylvania for your training needs.”
–John Thigpen ILSCO Extrusions