The Northwest Industrial Resource Center (NWIRC) is seeking an Event Coordinator to manage all planning logistics of our training courses, special events, and provide additional project support.
Some essential functions of the Event Coordinator position will include:
- Coordinate scheduling of events, including speaker/instructor and venue
- Manage event budget (revenues and expenses)
- Monitor, track, and report on event registration and satisfaction evaluation results
- Develop relationships with human resource professionals
- Assist with communications and networking to ensure participant registration
- Website management of the event portal
- Database management
- Data entry into an online customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Additional project support, such as printing contract documents, forms and managing project folders
At a minimum, candidates should have an Associate Degree in Office Administration or equivalent and five years’ experience in office administration. A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is required. Prior experience with a CRM application is a plus. Candidates also should have the aptitude to proactively engage human resource professionals at regional manufacturers. We are looking for an individual who is organized, detail oriented, and has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Laurie Knoll, Marketing and Communications Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18, 2016.