Date: September 8, 2016
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: DuBois Diner
150 W DuBois Ave # D
DuBois, PA 15801
The purpose of this 2016 OSHA and Injury Prevention class is to help prepare organizations in dealing with the complex area of regulatory compliance, injury prevention, and business liability. This course will pack a comprehensive scope of subject matter into a one day session for the busy professional.
Some of the general topics that will be addressed include:
- What to do when an OSHA officer shows up at your business
- A review of the latest and most frequently cited standards
- Developing the necessary written safety programs
- Implementing the key components of a risk management plan
- Employee training requirements
- How to effectively train employees with minimum operation down time
- How preparing for OSHA compliance can help prevent injuries, and reduce liability
- Managing regulatory liability with on-site contractors
There will also be specific class subjects like: The new 2016 Silica Standard, Electrical Hazard Awareness, Medical Record Access, and more.
OSHA’s revised Record Keeping & Injury Reporting standard will impact all manufacturer’s with 20 or more employees.
This training is presented by Sturgeon Consulting who specialize in partnering with organizations to provide a long term relationship in managing safety, environmental, human resources, management, and insurance programs.
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility visit www.wednetpa.com.
PLEASE REGISTER BY 12:00 PM – TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2016.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.