Date: April 25, 2017
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Warren County Chamber of Business & Industry
308 Market Street
The 5S System is a series of activities designed to improve workplace organization and standardization.
These activities, all of which begin with the letter “S”, include:
- Sort through all items and remove unneeded items
- Set in Order remaining items, set limits, create temporary location indicators
- Shine or clean everything and use cleaning as inspection
- Standardize the first 3 S’s by implementing visual displays and controls
- Sustain the gains through self-discipline, training, communication, and total employee involvement
This class offers you an opportunity to learn how the 5S System reduces waste. Participants learn the concepts of the 5S System and how to apply them. A 5S methodology will be presented by the instructor to teach participants how to successfully conduct and facilitate a workplace organization event.
Instructor: Craig Corsi, Vie Associates, LLC
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by 12:00 pm – Friday April 21, 2017.
Email email@example.com for more information or with questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.