Date: December 15, 2022
Time: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Location: Community Education Center (CEC)
4 Erie Ave
St Marys, PA 15857
This is a highly interactive workshop with a focus of applying the concepts of problem solving and root cause analysis to a hands-on exercise. The course is designed to help personnel understand the 8D (Eight Disciplines) process and how it is used to define the problem, analyze the problem, develop a plan to solve the problem, and implement the solution and conduct proper follow-up for any type of problem. The workshop will focus on the 5W2H process for problem investigation, and use of histogram, Pareto chart, scatter diagram, cause-and-effect diagram, in addition to the 5 Why technique to determine root cause. Participants will gain experience with the tools by applying the principles to the hands-on exercise to reinforce the learning.
You Will Learn:
• What is the 8D process and the eight disciplines
• How to apply the 8D process to any type of problem, not just quality defects
• How to apply the 7 basics problem solving tools to a problem
• How to properly conduct an investigation using the 5W2H process
• How to differentiate between symptoms and primary factors
• How to properly develop a problem definition statement
About the Presenter:
Max Krug, Future State Engineering. Max has over 29 years’ experience in operations, including 16 years’ consulting companies in a variety of sectors. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and a Master’s in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Community Education Center (CEC)