Download a PDF of the NWIRC Advanced OSHA Compliance Training Brochure.
Advanced OSHA Compliance, Injury Prevention, and Overhead Cost Reduction
A Pennsylvania manufacturer was recently cited $822,000 in fines. Become educated on how to prepare your facility to successfully complete a regulatory inspection. Employers incur millions of dollars in losses each year from employee injuries. Learn how to tabulate injury impact to the bottom line, and establish an effective risk management program.
Key areas covered in the course:
- What to do when an OSHA officer shows up at your business
- A review of the latest and most frequently cited standards
- Developing the necessary written safety programs
- Implementing the key components of a risk management plan
- Employee training requirements
- How to effectively train employees with minimum operation down time
- Calculating the true impact of injuries
Instructor: Todd Sturgeon of Sturgeon Consulting has a Bachelor of Science in Safety Sciences from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He has over two decades of experience helping all types of businesses with safety, environmental, human resources, and insurance issues. His career experience covers all types of manufacturing, construction, transportation, and insurance.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Franklin Industrial & Commercial Development Authority (FICDA)