Click to download the event brochure for Arc Flash Safety.
Fulfill your employee training/retraining requirements and gain a better understanding of OSHA workplace regulations that are based on NFPA 70E.
This training will cover, but is not limited to:
- Approach boundaries
- Employee responsibilities
- Relationship between electrical hazards and possible injury
- Establishing an electrically safe work condition
- Arc flash hazard assessments
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safety-related Maintenance Requirements
- Design Considerations for efficient compliance
Instructor: Dan Wortman is the owner of Wortman Controls Inc in St. Marys, PA and has worked in the field of industrial controls and electricity for over 30 years. His work history includes both engineering and management positions with Westinghouse Electric, Rockwell International, Allegheny Particleboard and Osram Sylvania. He holds a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University. He has received pertinent training from the University of Wisconsin Madison in Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, Coordination of Industrial and Commercial Electric Power Distribution Systems, and Train-the-Trainer. In addition to electrical-related skills, Dan is also certified as a Lean Manufacturing Facilitator and a Six Sigma Black Belt.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Community Education Center (CEC)