Date: February 16, 2022
Time: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Cost: $300 ($255 if registered by 2/2)
Location: NWIRC Learning Center
8425 Peach St
Erie, PA 16509
The purpose of this OSHA class is to help prepare organizations in dealing with the complex area of regulatory compliance, injury prevention, and business liability. This course will pack a comprehensive scope of subject matter into a one day session for the busy professional.
Some of the general topics that will be addressed include:
- How to prepare your business for regulatory compliance
- What to do when an OSHA inspector shows up at your door
- A review of the latest and most frequently cited OSHA standards
- What are the most commonly targeted items by the local OSHA inspectors
- Developing the necessary written safety programs
- Implementing the key components of a risk management plan
- Necessary checklists and compliance documentation
- Employee training requirements
This training is presented by Sturgeon Consulting who specialize in partnering with organizations to provide a long term relationship in managing safety, environmental, human resources, management, and insurance programs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
NWIRC Learning Center