Date: May 12, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Change can be tough. It’s bad enough when we choose to change, it’s even worse when we are forced to change. We are learning many new skills due to the Covid 19 crisis, how to work from home and manage homeschooling, how to use new technology, and how to keep our emotions in check and stay focused on the work that needs done just to name a few. We are also finding a need to change the way we communicate. Communication skills are crucial in normal circumstances and become even more critical in a crisis like we are in now.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to learn:
- The mindset of effective communications
- How the basics of communications apply while social distancing
- The importance of increased communication during challenging times
- What we need to do different now and going forward
- Tools and techniques, you can apply immediately
Instructor: Lisa Pustelak is an Employee Development Specialist and Strategic Business
Advisor for NWIRC and previous founder and CEO of LEDGE Enterprises, LLC.
Registration is free, but required. Please register by Monday May 11, 2020 by 12:00pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.