Date: March 21 & 28, 2023
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Cost: $249 ($212 if registered by 3/7)
Effective communication will help resolve (or even avoid) conflict, increase job satisfaction, build a culture of trust, improve productivity, and increase employee engagement.
In this training, you will learn:
- How to communicate more effectively
- How your co-worker’s communication styles are shaped by their generation and personality
- How to leverage your understanding of someone else’s generation and personality to better communicate with them
- Mindset of Effective Communicators
- Basics of Effective Communication
- Defining each generation
- Characteristics/values of each generation
- Finding common ground – how to communicate with each generation
- D.O.P.E. Personality Types
- Characteristics of each type
- Challenges of communicating with different personality types
- Finding common ground – how to communicate with different personality types
About the Presenter:
Molly Reichard joined NWIRC in June 2016 as Training & Events Coordinator, and after 6 years, transitioned to Culture Development & Training Specialist. She leads employee development training geared for manufacturing companies across 13 counties of northwest and north central Pennsylvania during public sessions and onsite at their facilities. Molly is also the coordinator and facilitator for NWIRC’s Lean Together™ program.
Bookings are closed for this event.
NWIRC Learning Center