Date: November 10, 2021
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $360 ($306 if registered by October 27)
Location: North Central PA Launchbox powered by Penn State DuBois
2 East Long Ave
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS provides a disciplined approach to problem solving.
Don’t just put a bandage on a problem – Discover a disciplined approach to problem solving. Once a root cause is identified and remedied, final system outcomes improve – preventing it from occurring again.
Participants will learn:
- How to clearly define the problem
- How to characterize the process where the problem is
- When to use anecdotal evidence and when to use hard data
- How to develop a sampling strategy and collect data
- Several analytical tools and when each is most appropriate
- Strategies to improve processes and prevent recurrence of the root cause
About the Presenter:
Max Krug, Future State Engineering. Max has over 29 years experience in operations, including 16 years’ consulting companies in a variety of sectors. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and a Master’s in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.