Date: February 22, 23, 24, 25, 2021
Time: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Location: Webinar (Zoom link will be emailed prior to class start)
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS provides a disciplined approach to problem solving.
Don’t just put a bandage on a problem – Discover a disciplined approach to problem solving. Once a root cause is identified and remedied, final system outcomes improve – preventing it from occurring again.
Participants will learn:
- How to clearly define the problem
- How to characterize the process where the problem is
- When to use anecdotal evidence and when to use hard data
- How to develop a sampling strategy and collect data
- Several analytical tools and when each is most appropriate
- Strategies to improve processes and prevent recurrence of the root cause
Who should attend: Quality, Safety, Risk, and Reliability managers. Process engineers, Operations supervisors, Process owners, and anyone who wants to improve their ability to solve recurring problems.
Instructor: Max Krug, Future State Engineering.
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by Friday February 19, 2021.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.