Date: January 31, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Clarion University SBDC
300 N Point Drive, Suite 100
Clarion, PA 16214
Want to learn how SPC can be part of your quality management system? This hands-on class will teach you:
- How SPC charts integrate into an overall quality management system
- How to select and use the proper control chart
- How to establish control limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Demonstrate how to gather data, construct a control chart, and continue monitoring a process
Who should attend:
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Manufacturing Engineers
Instructor: Max Krug, Eminence Consulting.
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by Tuesday, January 29, 2019.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.