Date: October 26, 2021
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Cost: $360 ($306 if registered by October 12)
4 Holiday Blvd
Want to learn how Statistical Process Control (SPC) can be part of your quality management system? This hands-on class will teach you:
- How SPC charts integrate into an overall quality management system
- How to select and use the proper control chart
- How to establish control limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Demonstrate how to gather data, construct a control chart, and continue monitoring a process
Who should attend:
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Manufacturing Engineers
About the Presenter:
Max Krug, Future State Engineering. Max has over 29 years experience in operations, including 16 years’ consulting companies in a variety of sectors. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and a Master’s in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
This event is fully booked.