Date: December 14th, 2023
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Community Education Center
4 Erie Avenue
St Marys, PA
(Date change from November 2)
Gain a working knowledge of the FMEA process for products, processes, or systems in this one-day class. A failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) helps analyze a proposed or existing process or product to uncover potential failures within the product, process, or system before they occur. This hands-on class will teach you how to construct and analyze both product and process FMEAs.
- Define the types of FMEAs
- Identify the benefits of FMEAs
- Understand the components of a FMEA
- Describe process requirements
- Explain the impact of team selection on the FMEA
- Manage the FMEA over the life of the process
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone involved in identifying and reducing risk
- Design engineers
- Process owners or process engineers
- Those in quality assurance
- Research and Development personnel
- Individuals responsible for new product introduction
About the Presenter:
Max Krug, Change Management Specialist, Future State Engineering. Max provides operational excellence services expertise to organizations with the primary objective of improving financial and operational performance. Max has 30 years of experience in operations, and his range of expertise and experience includes manufacturing operations, distribution, and project management environments. His expertise is assisting organizations achieve Operational Excellence by utilizing Theory of Constraints, Lean Management, and Six Sigma methods. He works with companies to develop corporate strategy and provides hands-on implementation support of the tactics required to achieve Operational Excellence utilizing these techniques. Max holds several certifications in Theory of Constraints, Lean, and Six Sigma in addition to a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and an MBA from St. Bonaventure University.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
This event is fully booked.
Community Education Center (CEC)