Date: June 25, 2020
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Never before has the role of leadership been more critical to creating excellent outcomes, driving results and engaging your workforce. The COVID-19 pandemic has provided an opportunity for organizations to re-imagine new ways to operate and to redesign work practices that safely optimize performance. This webinar highlights the results Chip has helped many organizations achieve through the years and his strategies for accelerating employee engagement and ultimately producing world-class results. Discover the most critical roles necessary for delivering the results your organization demands during these times of radical change. Leaders will explore the beliefs, behaviors and actions needed to inspire and engage others in your mission, vision and values and help accelerate results and increase performance and workplace wellness.
Topics covered in this 90 minute session:
• Uncertainty, and how to lead in the midst of it
• The best moment in time to lead (Leadership, Vision and Passion)
• The most critical roles leaders must master to accelerate excellence, foster change and maximize performance during times of crisis
Role: Keeper of the Culture
• Three world-class organizations and what your plant/industry has in common with them.
• Culture eats strategy for breakfast – Peter Drucker
• What culture is and isn’t and why it is critical to achieving bottom line results
• Attributes of a high performing culture
Role: Change Agent
• Three significant observations about change
• Understanding the cycle of change and how to coach others trough it
• Three reasons why people change
• Coaching strategies that accelerate people through the change cycle
Role: People Developer
• What are you doing each day to make your people better (Better Professionals, Better People)
• Play-Doh Fun Factory – Applying pressure is the best way to develop the potential of others
• Six things I know about motivation
• Designing a motivational plan to insure full and total engagement
Click below to hear directly from webinar presenter, Chip Madera.
About the Presenter: Chip Madera, MS, CSP. Chip works with organizations who want to radically accelerate and sustain cultures of excellence. He has helped manifold organizations significantly increase employee performance and engagement with his proven 90-Day Transformation Strategy. He is known as “The Leadership Lion: The Leader with a Heart of BOLD!” He presents over 100 keynotes and seminars each year in Canada, Australia, Europe, South America and throughout the USA. His clients include industrial powerhouses like Clorox, Gatorade, Eagle Brand Foods, as well as organizations like the Mayo Clinic, Disney, AT&T, the FBI and hundreds more. Chip is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and results-oriented Executive Coach. After building a Corporate University for an organization two decades ago and spending years assessing the development needs of both employees, management and executives, he knows the strategies that can make a significant impact on your workforce performance and your bottom line. Not your typical speaker, Chip brings an unusual one – two punch balancing an incredible love for people and a tactful candor that will rock your audience to the core.
Registration is free, but required. Please register by June 23, 2020 at 5 pm.
Email email@example.com with any questions.