Date: August 23, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Cost: No Charge
In today’s digital world, every company needs to face the growing need for cybersecurity. In 2020 alone, the FBI reported a 400% increase in cybersecurity complaints.
This issue doesn’t only affect big companies. Small businesses increasingly face debilitating cyberattacks. Even small businesses handle valuable proprietary data and customer information. Hackers know that it’s easier to infiltrate a small company.
But there’s good news. Even a small business can achieve cybersecurity best practices.
- Common types of intrusions and breaches.
- Understanding how hackers could enter your network
- How authentication fails (hint: bad passwords are often the problem)
- Developing policies and oversight for cybersecurity compliance
- Improving controls and monitoring your data
We’re proud to co-sponsor this webinar with Core Business Solutions presenters Scott Dawson (President/Co-Founder) and cybersecurity expert Steven Gross.