Date: April 26, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: Knowledge Center (Behrend Campus)
5240 Knowledge Parkway
New cybersecurity requirements for DoD Contractors and Subcontractors take affect December 2017.
• Understanding NIST 800-171 requirements
• Safeguarding covered defense information
• Controlled unclassified information
• DFARS and cloud computing
• Cybersecurity incident reporting (DFARS 252.204-7012)
• Resources to assist your company with compliance
Presenter: Robyn Young, Government Contracting Manager, Northwest Commission PTAC.
Please register by Monday April 24, 2017.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.