Date: September 7, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Knowledge Center
5240 Knowledge Parkway
Erie, PA 16510
Energy is a critical component of any organization’s operations. Energy management helps to reduce an organization’s energy costs through improved energy performance and an Energy Management System (EnMS) is key to achieving that performance. This workshop will help you:
- Understand the structure, goals and many benefits of an EnMS
- Outline the steps involved in implementing and maintaining an EnMS at your facility
- Learn the Department of Energy’s new online tools for creating an EnMS
- Discuss the formal standards that exist for EnMSs: ISO 50001 and Superior Energy Performance (SEP)
- Discover programs to help you conserve energy, reduce energy bills, shrink your environmental footprint, improve corporate image
FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities (Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power and West Penn Power) offer a wide range of incentive programs to their business customers – including reimbursements for improvements to your facility that increase energy efficiency and reduce electricity consumption. Save money, reduce energy usage, and get paid for doing it!
These programs are being offered pursuant to Pennsylvania Act 129 of 2008 and are designed to help meet the state’s goals to reduce both electricity usage and peak demand while encouraging commercial and industrial customers to save energy and money.
Presenters: Michael McCann, Technical Advisor for Energy & Management, PennTAP; Todd Kirkpatrick, Program Manager of Energy Efficiency, First Energy.
Contact Molly Reichard with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 898-6888.
Bookings are closed for this event.