June 16, 2016
8:45 AM Registration, Program 9 AM – Noon
Tom Ridge Environmental Center, 301 Peninsula Drive, Erie PA
COST: No charge
PJM Demand Response Programs & Electric Demand Management
Now that the major legal challenge to the Demand Response programs offered by PJM has been settled by the US Supreme Court, industrial and commercial facility managers have more options than ever to take advantage of these financial incentives to managing electric loads.
Come to the next meeting of the Energy Roundtable to participate in expert discussion that will help you identify opportunities to save money through demand management.
The program will include an overview of the various demand response programs offered by PJM that can pay you to reduce demand, along with case studies and strategies for commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities.
AGENDA – Speakers
- Welcome & Intros (5 Min.)
- Geoff Bristow – PA DEP
- Overview, Status, and Strategies of PJM Demand Response Programs (1.5 hr)
- Susan Bruce, Energy & Env. Law Group, McNeese Wallace & Nurick
- Demand Management Strategies – Examples at Industrial Facilities (30 min.)
- Chris Steffy, Industrial Energy Engineering
Join us for this free event by registering below:
Bookings are closed for this event.
Tom Ridge Environmental Center