Date: March 16, 2023
Time: 2:00 pm
CMMC was developed in order to protect certain information and data related to DoD programs and contracts. The CMMC certification Level (1, 2 or 3) required is determined by what type of defense-related information your company handles. It is vital that you understand the information to be controlled and protected and, also what steps you must take to meet CMMC requirements.
In this webinar, we will clarify the following:
1. What types of information is considered FCI or CUI and how should it be marked?
2. Where does FCI or CUI originate and how might you receive it?
3. How should protected information be handled, identified and controlled?
4. Which CMMC Level(s) will be required for FCI and CUI?
5. Will my organization need to be certified if it does not handle CUI?
Plan to join us to get a handle on the the types of information to be controlled by your CMMC program.