Date: November 15, 2022
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $360 ($306 if registered by 11/1)
8425 Peach St
The focus of this course is to strengthen the blueprint and schematic reading skills of shop personnel, operators, engineers, and managers. The course is designed to help those who are using blueprints and/or schematics to make decisions and to help solve problems as well as prepare participants to be able to effectively read and interpret technical drawings. Participants will apply the principles to hands-on exercises to reinforce the learning. All participants are required to bring in sample blueprints and drawings as well as parts and gauges. Additionally, the instructor will supply blueprints and drawings for classroom discussion.
You will learn…
- The Five Tolerances of GD&T
- Introduction of the five tolerance formats:
- Discussion of Measurement Systems Analysis
- Review and application of datum symbols and terminology
- Material conditions and boundaries, material symbols, and terminology
Instructor: Greg Anderson.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
NWIRC Learning Center