Date: April 21, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm
This webinar presented by MEP National Network.
Today’s talent market is more chaotic and competitive than ever. With the “Great Resignation,” employers have seen people at all levels leave their jobs in large numbers. Manufacturers across the country report a shortage of qualified workers. The market and societal forces behind these challenges are likely long-term and can’t be ignored. Your company needs fresh ideas to effectively attract and retain talent.
In this webinar, you’ll learn realistic steps to give your company a competitive advantage when it comes to hiring the right people. You’ll hear market insights to inform your recruitment and retention strategies, and get practical tools that any manufacturing company can put into practice.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
– Why some employees stay while others leave
– What really matters to your current staff and to potential employees
– What you can implement today at zero cost to your company
– Which best practices will help your firm in the current labor market
– How to consider work-life balance issues that matter most to employees
– Uncover novel approaches and sources for finding talent
– Learn how to write an effective job posting
– Learn new ways of communicating with the emerging workforce
– Discover the importance of keeping a pulse on your firm’s organizational health
– Understand how to develop career paths that attract and satisfy a diverse workforce