April 9, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Webinar – No Cost
How To Safely Maintain Business Operations During COVID-19 Challenges Webinar
In this free webinar you will learn
- Social distance applications in production, maintenance, offices and break/lunch rooms
- Engineering controls – HVAC systems, shielding/barriers, equipment set-up/modification and work station design
- Administrative controls – Schedule modifications, break rotations, remote work
- Critical visitor/vendor protocols
- Product delivery and driver interaction
- Disinfecting procedures, schedules, cleaners, methods, PPE, hazard communication
- Suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case management
Presented by manufacturing safety expert, Todd Sturgeon. Todd has a B.S. in Safety Sciences from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He worked over a decade in heavy manufacturing controlling injuries and overhead expenses for organizations such as Chamberlain Manufacturing and Anchor Hocking Glass. His manufacturing responsibilities included safety, environmental, maintenance, general supervision, corporate management, and human resources.
Registration is full. A recording of the webinar will be available for on-demand viewing soon. Email Molly Reichard with any questions at email@example.com.
This event is fully booked.