May 28, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Webinar – No Cost
Whether your organization has remained open, is in early stages of re-opening, or is working on a plan to open the doors… this information is critical to keeping your employees and customers safe.
In this free webinar you will learn
- Social distance applications in production, maintenance, offices and break/lunch rooms
- Engineering controls – HVAC systems, shielding/barriers, equipment set-up/modification and work station design
- Administrative controls – Schedule modifications, break rotations, remote work
- Critical visitor/vendor protocols
- Product delivery and driver interaction
- Disinfecting procedures, schedules, cleaners, methods, PPE, hazard communication
- Suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case management
Presented by manufacturing safety expert, Todd Sturgeon. Todd has a B.S. in Safety Sciences from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He worked over a decade in heavy manufacturing controlling injuries and overhead expenses for organizations such as Chamberlain Manufacturing and Anchor Hocking Glass. His manufacturing responsibilities included safety, environmental, maintenance, general supervision, corporate management, and human resources.
Email Molly Reichard with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.