Dates: January 24, 25, 26, 2023
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $599 ($539 if registered by 1/10)
Location: NWIRC Learning Center
8425 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
IMPORTANT: ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN COPY OF THE IATF 16949:2016 STANDARD!!
In October 2016, IATF published a revised automotive industry standard to replace ISO/TS 16949:2009. The ISO 9001 requirements are now published separately from the new IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management System requirements, however they remain the foundation for the new automotive standard.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard must now be understood and utilized in conjunction with IATF 16949. For that reason, this new IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Course covers both the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements. This three-day course was developed to cover all requirements of both the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standards, including the new IATF 16949 requirements for Internal Auditors regarding Core Tools and Customer-Specific Requirements.
IATF 16949 Training will cover:
- Relationship of quality management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes
- Applying the personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a QMS audit
- The purpose and applicable uses of the core tools
- Linking the core tools to IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- The importance of Customer-Specific Requirements
- How to conduct Process Flow, FMEA, Control Plans and Process Review audits
Presenter: Kevin Smith, HCS, SPHR, President & Owner of Leaderstone
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
NWIRC Learning Center