Date: January 26, 2022
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $360 ($306 if registered by January 11)
Location: North Central PA Launchbox powered by Penn State DuBois
2 East Long Ave
A workshop to enable you to think differently, better understand how to find the root cause of a problems and create long-term sustainable solutions. Obtain new tools and resources that you will practice in class and be able to implement immediately upon return to your organization. Increasing critical thinking and problem solving skills improves productivity, reduces mistakes and rework, and boosts morale.
Critical Thinking Learning Goals:
- Gain an understanding of how we think with an introduction to how our mind works and why we do so many things without even thinking.
- Learn key questions to determine if how your thinking is helping or hurting your results.
- Improve your critical thinking by learning 4 core skills to help you look at a problem differently.
- Identify the REAL problem by learning the RIGHT questions to ask and the value of solving a problem.
- Learn an easy to remember 4 step model to help you and your team approach problems no matter how big or small.
- Develop sustainable solutions and create an implementation plan with a fun brainstorming technique that you can take back and use with your team any time.
Critical Thinking Presenter:
Lisa Pustelak joined NWIRC in 2018 as a Strategic Business Advisor and Employee Development Specialist. She is part of NWIRC’s team of business advisors serving manufacturers in 13 counties of northwestern PA. Her main focus includes developing leaders and employees with coaching and providing onsite and public training programs on topics such as critical thinking, leadership development, communication skills, improvement kata, strategic planning and coaching. She has over 20 years’ experience working with small businesses, including ten years as the CEO of LEDGE Enterprises, a company she founded to help companies, Lead, Engage, Develop, Grow, and Empower their people. Lisa is a certified Balance Score Card Professional and DDI Facilitator. She is a member of Women in Manufacturing, NTMA, National Speakers Association, and PA Business and Professional Women.
Email Molly Reichard with questions at email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.