Date: October 12, 2023
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: NWIRC Learning Center
8425 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
Feeling anxious about spending too much time out of the plant for ISO auditor training? In this blended-learning course, participants get the value of in-person training with the convenience of online instruction and resources!
How does it work?
Upon registration, all participants will receive access (and must complete) the online ISO 9001 Untangle Masterclass – The Requirements. The first step in the program is to complete the requirements portion of the training to provide an understanding of all requirements of the ISO 9001 standard (prior to September 21).
Once The Requirements online class is complete, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion and must finish the auditing course IN-PERSON in the one-day Internal Auditing Session!
You will learn:
• All of the ISO 9001 requirements in simplified terms
• What a process-based system looks like
• How the requirements may appear in your organization
• How the ISO 9001 requirements “fit” together into a system
• The Key Principles of the ISO 9001 requirements
• How to identify the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity
• To apply the process approach to internal audits
• Evaluate required documented information
• Apply the principles and processes of process-based auditing
• How to prepare for performing an audit
Participants completing this program will have access to online resources for one year!
Instructor: Kevin Smith, HCS, SPHR, President & Owner of Leaderstone
Kevin is a performance management consultant and certified Human Capital Strategist (HCS). He has spent the majority of his career assisting leaders in improving organizational performance and maximizing human resources. He holds a degree in Business Management and Business Finance from Mercyhurst College.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
NWIRC Learning Center