Date: December 6, 7, & 8, 2016
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: Corry Higher Education Council (HIED)
221 N. Center St.
IMPORTANT: ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN COPY OF THE ISO/TS 16949:2009 STANDARD!!
By using a combination of lecture, discussion and auditing case studies, participants will develop skills for identifying non conformance and promoting continual improvement within their service or manufacturing organizations.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have the ability to more effectively:
- Utilize a working knowledge of the ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System in performing internal audits
- Understand the registration process
- Interpret the requirements of the ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System
- Discuss the basic principles of quality management
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Challenge for Top Management
- Eight Quality Management Principles
- The ISO Standard Explained
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949 Requirements and Exclusions
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949 Requirements: Clauses 4-8
- Introduction to the Core Tools
- Introduction to audit plans
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Performing the Audit
- Conducting the Audit – Practical Application
- Writing Non-conformities (using CAR) and Nonconformity Statements
- Summary Statement and Closing Meetings
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action, verification and Closeout (using CAR)
Instructor: Kevin Smith HCS, SPHR; President and Owner of VIE Associates
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by Thursday, December 1, 2016.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Corry Higher Education Council