Date: March 22, 2023
Time: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Cost: $360 ($306 if registered by 3/8)
Location: Community Education Center
4 Erie Avenue, Suite 200
St. Marys, PA 15857
Lean principles focus on reductions in waste due to overproduction and waiting- a common practice for continuous improvement in manufacturing. But you don’t need to be on the shop floor, or in manufacturing at all, to benefit from improving productivity in whatever your role.
This training will help participants understand how to apply lean principles and tools to office and administrative processes. Instruction and an interactive exercise demonstrates how lean principles and tools can significantly shorten processing and lead times by reducing non-value-added activities, increase output and capacity, improve quality and communication, and create an environment of continuous improvement.
Concepts can be applied to any office or administrative process across any industry. Examples of areas that deploy these principles are:
- Customer Service
- Shipping and Receiving Accounting
- Human Resources
- Distinguish between value-added and non-value-added activities
- Learn the 8 major classifications of waste with examples in an administrative environment
- Understand the various lean and continuous improvement tools
- Grasp the principles through an interactive exercise
- Gain a working knowledge of lean terminology
- Know how to identify waste within your own processes
Craig Corsi is a Lean Specialist and manufacturing professional with 25+ years experience in areas of operational excellence, supply chain, and continuous improvement initiatives.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Community Education Center (CEC)