February 10, 2021
10:00 am – 11:15 am
Webinar – No Cost
Join other small and mid-sized manufacturers from across Pennsylvania to get information and answers to your questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccination as it relates to employer/employee rights.
This event will cover topics such as:
- With respect to vaccination, what an employer can and cannot mandate.
- Vaccination documentation collection, retention and information-sharing requirements.
- How the company should respond to a worker who refuses to get vaccinated and how to identify and handle acceptable exemptions from vaccination (religious, health, etc.).
- Legal liability relating to any real or alleged “side effects” of vaccination.
- How to respond if a customer, vendor or co-worker refuses to work with a non-vaccinated employee.
- Overall protections that employers have with respect to vaccination and COVID-19 – and how to preserve them.
Featured Speaker: James F. Devine, Partner – Cipriani & Werner
Atty. Devine is a Cipriani & Werner partner with 25+ years of experience in representing manufacturers in the areas of ADA, FFMLA, EEOC, PHRC, disciplinary action/discharge and other employment law specialties. He currently plays a leadership role on the firm’s COVID-19 and pandemic response litigation team, with a special focus on vaccination law.
Atty. Devine received his bachelor’s degree from Franklin & Marshall College and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Cipriani & Werner is a multidisciplinary law firm with more than 150 professionals in 15 offices across eight states, including Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Washington, DC.
Moderator: Eric J. Esoda, President & CEO – Northeastern PA Industrial Resource Center
This is a LIVE virtual event with ample time for audience questions. Attendance is FREE but access is limited, so be sure to register now! Questions? Feel free to email Chelsey Coslett, NEPIRC Marketing Specialist, at Chelsey@NEPIRC.com.