Date: May 3, 11, 18, 24, June 1, 2016
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Knowledge Center (Behrend Campus) 5240 Knowledge Parkway, Erie, PA
(Complimentary lunch included)
Competition has become more intense for many manufacturers. Quality issues can cause serious problems ranging from increased costs, delayed product launches, or lost revenue. These issues drive the need for a workforce that understands and can apply core quality tools. This multi-day course allows participants to, not only learn these core quality tools, but also apply them in a project benefiting their company.
Participants will have a day of training in each of the following topics:
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) – May 3, 2016
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) – May 11, 2016
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) – May 18, 2016
- Statistical Process Control Charts (SPC) – May 24, 2016
- Assessing Your Quality System Effectiveness – June 1, 2016
Each offering listed above can be taken as individual training.
Who Should Attend?
– Quality, safety, risk, and reliability managers, process engineers, operations supervisors, process owners, and anyone who wants to improve their ability to solve recurring problems.
Instructor: Sara Goncus, Director of Training and Development, Operations Strategy Consulting
Sara holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA), is a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and an RABQSA certified QMS internal auditor and a certified AIAG ISO/TS 16949 auditor. Prior to joining Operations Strategy, Sara worked as a Quality Assurance Engineer for Lockheed Martin at Cannon Air Force Base in New Mexico.
Please register by Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.