Date: April 23, 2019
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: NWIRC Learning Center
8425 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
We are excited to offer a new workshop: Not Lost in Translation, Keys to productivity for Managers and Employees.
During this 2 hour seminar we will address:
- Productivity: The impact of the right use of Spanish to reach high productivity in your people.
- Quality: The connection of a high quality process and the use of the Spanish language in the people that operates it.
- Leadership and service: How the results you can get from your people are also driven by the right use of the Spanish language
- Assessment: You will complete an Assessment tool that measures the impact of the use of Spanish in your company results.
Who should attend:
- Managers, leaders and supervisors working with employees whose first language is Spanish.
Presenter, Joe Eliza, co-founder of CE Leadership Group, has coached and trained in English and Spanish for over 16 years to over 200 companies in North America, South America and Europe.
Please register by Friday April 19, 2019.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
WQLN Learning Center