Date: 2nd Thursday each month
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Next Meeting: May 13, 2021
Whether you are currently a leader at your organization, or are striving to be, there is no substitute for continuing to learn and grow, networking with like-minded peers, and adding some inspiration to make the journey more fun and rewarding. Introducing the NWIRC Book Club, with the mission of bringing together a manufacturing leadership community to discuss topics for accelerating professional development.
• Network with your peers in manufacturing only
• Professional facilitation of large group discussions and small breakout groups
• Safe environment to cultivate trust and idea sharing
• Read more deeply and better understand diverse perspectives
• Explore key takeaways and how you will use to improve your own performance
We’ve chosen the first five books. Starting in September books will be chosen by members of the book club.
*We’ll Buy! The first 15 to register will receive the first five books on us!
April: Leading With Grit & Grace by Ashleigh Walters (plus Q & A with Author)
May: The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by JB Lencioni
June: The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
July: Turn the Ship Around by L. David Marquet
August: Gung Ho! by Ken Blanchard
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for accessing this webinar via Zoom.
Bookings are closed for this event.