Date: September 29, 2022
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $360 per company, up to 4 people ($306 if registered by 9/15)
Location: Franklin Industrial & Commercial Development Authority (FICDA)
191 Howard Street
Is your organization:
- Struggling to meet the monthly performance goals?
- Constantly expediting orders and running too much overtime?
- Getting customer complaints for late orders or long lead-times?
- Suffering from the end of the month syndrome?
- Finding it difficult to attract and retain the right employees?
- Losing customers orders or have inadequate sales?
If you answered yes:
Attend this high interactive workshop to learn:
- The necessary conditions to create a high-performing organization
- The roles of leadership and customer focus
- How to measure and establish the correct performance metrics
- How to create a stable and capable delivery system
- How to identify initiatives that could achieve a 20-25% productivity improvement with your current workforce
- How to construct a strategy that achieves a competitive market advantage
- How to convert improved operational performance into a market strategy to grow sales
Instructor: Max Krug, Future State Engineering. Max has over 29 years experience in operations, including 16 years’ consulting companies in a variety of sectors. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and a Master’s in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University.
Please register ONE person. You will be contacted soon after registration for the additional attendees information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.