Date: March 22, 2022
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $360 per company, up to 4 people ($306 if registered by 3/8)
Location: Precision Manufacturing Institute (PMI)
764 Bessemer St
Is your organization:
- Struggling to meet the monthly performance goals?
- Constantly expediting orders and running too much overtime?
- Getting customer complaints for late orders or long lead-times?
- Suffering from the end of the month syndrome?
- Finding it difficult to attract and retain the right employees?
- Losing customers orders or have inadequate sales?
If you answered yes:
Attend this high interactive workshop to learn:
- The necessary conditions to create a high-performing organization
- The roles of leadership and customer focus
- How to measure and establish the correct performance metrics
- How to create a stable and capable delivery system
- How to identify initiatives that could achieve a 20-25% productivity improvement with your current workforce
- How to construct a strategy that achieves a competitive market advantage
- How to convert improved operational performance into a market strategy to grow sales
Instructor: Max Krug, Future State Engineering. Max has over 29 years experience in operations, including 16 years’ consulting companies in a variety of sectors. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and a Master’s in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University.
Please register ONE person. You will be contacted soon after registration for the additional attendees information.
This class is full. Contact Molly Reichard at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other opportunities to attend a workshop.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Precision Manufacturing Institute