Date: April 28, 2020
Time: 11:00 am
The Coronavirus has become one of the biggest disrupters our world has ever seen. It has created both medically and economically challenging times that have not only impacted businesses but also our personal lives. Lockdowns and home offices have become the new norm. The next big question is how can people and organizations adapt? How can we continue to safely operate, be financially sound, communicate while masked, promote mental health, and be prepared for a second wave as we re-open our doors?
In this free, content-rich, 30 minute webinar you will learn how to:
• THRIVE during chaotic and stressful times
• Overcome the FEAR that hinders your focus and goals
• Implement 21 unique tips that will increase your productivity during and after quarantine
• Apply the Stockdale principle of survival to your POW situation
• Assess what is really causing you stress and learn how to defeat it
About the Presenter:
Since 1991, international speaker and creator of the nationally recognized series of Survival Mindset programs, Rick Capozzi, has been training on behavioral change in stressful situations. NWIRC has partnered in the release of his newest program Order Out of Chaos which was created to help you adapt to your new normal through COVID-19 (and beyond).
This webinar is free, but registration is required. The webinar link will be emailed prior to the event.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.