Date: February 19, 2019
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Community Education Center (CEC)
4 Erie Avenue
St Marys, PA
The purpose of this OSHA and Injury Prevention class is to help prepare organizations in dealing with the complex area of regulatory compliance, injury prevention, and business liability. This course will pack a comprehensive scope of subject matter into a one day session for the busy professional.
Some of the general topics that will be addressed include:
- What to do when an OSHA officer shows up at your business
- A review of the latest and most frequently cited standards
- Developing the necessary written safety programs
- Implementing the key components of a risk management plan
- Employee training requirements
- How to effectively train employees with minimum operation down time
- How preparing for OSHA compliance can help prevent injuries, and reduce liability
- Managing regulatory liability with on-site contractors
This training is presented by Sturgeon Consulting who specialize in partnering with organizations to provide a long term relationship in managing safety, environmental, human resources, management, and insurance programs.
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by Friday February 15, 2019.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Community Education Center (CEC)