Download a PDF of the Root Cause Analysis Brochure.
Date: May 18, 2016
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Knowledge Center (Behrend Campus) 5240 Knowledge Parkway, Erie, PA
(Complimentary lunch included)
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS provides a disciplined approach to problem solving.
Don’t just put a bandage on a problem – Discover a disciplined approach to problem solving. Once a root cause is identified and remedied, final system outcomes improve – preventing it from occurring again.
Participants will learn:
- How to clearly define the problem
- How to characterize the process where the problem is
- When to use anecdotal evidence and when to use hard data
- How to develop a sampling strategy and collect data
- Several analytical tools and when each is most appropriate
- Strategies to improve processes and prevent recurrence of the root cause
Who should attend: Quality, Safety, Risk, and Reliability managers. Process engineers, Operations supervisors, Process owners, and anyone who wants to improve their ability to solve recurring problems.
Instructor: Sara Goncus, Director of Training and Development, Operations Strategy Consulting
Sara holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA), is a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and an RABQSA certified QMS internal auditor and a certified AIAG ISO/TS 16949 auditor. Prior to joining Operations Strategy, Sara worked as a Quality Assurance Engineer for Lockheed Martin at Cannon Air Force Base in New Mexico.
Please register by Thursday, May 12, 2016.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.