Date: November 9, 2017
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Cost: $99.00 (Save 20% each for registering 2 or more)
Location: Ambassador Conference Center, The Hemingway Room
7794 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
NWIRC is pleased to partner with the e Marketing Learning Center to bring you a full day workshop that will provide a road map to begin aligning your Sales, Marketing and Technology to generate more leads and sales for your business. Our experts will take you on the journey from identifying and finding your prospects to building an effective sales funnel and clearly communicating with your prospects and customers. We will show you how to automate the process and integrate your marketing methods such as trade shows, direct mail, online ads, email, and other techniques to maximize your results.
What you will gain from this workshop:
- Journey Scenarios – How companies such as a service-based business and a manufacturer can implement these strategies
- What are “smart” and automated workflows and how to implement them
- How to “dial in” your sales and marketing to grow your revenue
- How to make your sales process more efficient
- Our comprehensive list of content types and their value in the lead-nurturing process (videos, webinars, guides, podcasts, case studies, demonstrations, and more)
Meet Your Speakers:
Rick Gagnon is a Certified Microsoft professional. “I create and manage DNS’s client relations, provide ongoing knowledge and support, and am the point of contact for multiple accounts. Every day I work with our clients to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes that run their business by applying appropriate technologies including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Software Development, and Hosting (Cloud) Services”.
Jason Drohn is an author, software architect and master marketer based in North East, PA. He’s been actively marketing online for 12 years, working with hundreds of businesses and thousands of entrepreneurs world-wide through his courses, software apps and Done For You sales and marketing services. He’s best know for his ‘quickest path to cash’ strategies where he cuts years of testing and development out of his client’s lives, and delivers customized sales funnels designed to convert traffic into sales.