Date: February 22, 2017
Time: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Location: Knowledge Center (Behrend Campus)
5240 Knowledge Parkway
Leverage the basic elements of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) methodology without making significant investments of belt training.
- What are the ‘belts’ and when do you need them?
- Use DMAIC as a stand-alone problem solving model.
- When does DMAIC work without a project and when is a project needed?
- Look at DMAIC beyond Six Sigma.
- Conduct a DMAIC Kaizen Event.
Instructor, Jerome T. Sobrowski, Six Sigma Master Black Belt, has held positions in training and education, operations management, and quality engineering, spending most of his career at LORD Corporation. He holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees from Gannon University.
Please register by Monday February 20, 2017.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
This event is fully booked.