Date: October 24, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Corry HIED
221 N Center St
Corry, PA 16407
ATTENTION!! At least one attendee from each company should have a laptop with the trial version of Minitab loaded on it.
Want to learn how SPC can be part of your quality management system? This hands-on class will teach you:
- How SPC charts integrate into an overall quality management system
- How to select and use the proper control chart
- How to establish control limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Demonstrate how to gather data, construct a control chart, and continue monitoring a process
Who should attend:
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Manufacturing Engineers
Instructor: Megan E. Burns, Regional Managing Director at InSource Solutions
Megan, a Six Sigma Master Black Belt, has more than 15 years of industrial engineering experience in a variety of operational environments.” In addition to leading her own projects, she has trained and mentored hundreds of others from companies such as GE, American Eagle Outfitters, Bombardier, Foamex International. Liberty Electronics, Michael Baker Corp., Schneider Downs & Co. and the University of Pittsburgh.
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by Friday, October 20, 2017.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Corry Higher Education Council