ATTENTION!! At least one attendee from each company or (1 laptop per five attendees) should have a laptop with the trial version of Minitab loaded on it.
Want to learn how SPC can be part of your quality management system? This hands-on class will teach you:
- How SPC charts integrate into an overall quality management system
- How to select and use the proper control chart
- How to establish control limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Demonstrate how to gather data, construct a control chart, and continue monitoring a process
Instructor: Sara Goncus, Director of Training and Development, Operations Strategy Consulting
Sara holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA), is a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and an RABQSA certified QMS internal auditor and a certified AIAG ISO/TS 16949 auditor. Prior to joining Operations Strategy, Sara worked as a Quality Assurance Engineer for Lockheed Martin at Cannon Air Force Base in New Mexico.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.