Date: November 3, 2016
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Community Education Center (CEC)
4 Erie Avenue
ATTENTION!! At least one attendee from each company or (1 laptop per five attendees) should have a laptop with the trial version of Minitab loaded on it.
Want to learn how SPC can be part of your quality management system? This hands-on class will teach you:
- How SPC charts integrate into an overall quality management system
- How to select and use the proper control chart
- How to establish control limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Demonstrate how to gather data, construct a control chart, and continue monitoring a process
Who should attend:
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Manufacturing Engineers
Instructor: Megan E. Burns, Regional Managing Director at InSource Solutions
Megan, a Six Sigma Master Black Belt, has more than 15 years of industrial engineering experience in a variety of operational environments.” In addition to leading her own projects, she has trained and mentored hundreds of others from companies such as GE, American Eagle Outfitters, Bombardier, Foamex International. Liberty Electronics, Michael Baker Corp., Schneider Downs & Co. and the University of Pittsburgh.
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by Monday, October 31, 2016.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.