Date: October 25th, November 1st, 8th, 15th
Time: 3:30pm to 5:00pm
Cost: $1,200 per company (up to 2 people)
It is not uncommon for small to mid-sized businesses to get tangled up in inventory and supply chain issues. The supply environment has run in a steady state for decades; however, a new paradigm has emerged. This course helps manufacturing leaders to understand and become proficient in inventory & supply chain management.
This course will help participants to:
- Articulate and understand the components of supply chain planning
- Understand and apply the principles of demand & capacity planning
- Learn how to create risk & cost-based controls for effective inventory management
- Experience creating and using inventory & supply chain key performance indicators
- Perform supply chain mapping
- Learn best practice Supplier Scouting techniques
- Learn what implementing a formal Inventory Management and Supply Chain program entails
This program is being offered to a limited number of manufacturers in Pennsylvania at no cost through a grant provided by the Federal Government.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.