Date: April 24, 2018
Time: 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Location: Douglass Conference Center
764 Bessemer Street
Meadville, PA 16335
This seminar will present an overview of those aspects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that have the most significant impacts on local businesses and their owners. Additionally, there will be an introduction to R&E Tax Credits covering qualifying activities and benefits of the credits.
Some topics to be covered include:
- Modifications of tax rates for corporations and individuals
- Details of the new 20% deduction for qualified business (pass-through) income, including who qualifies, who doesn’t qualify, and applicable limitations
- Increased Code Sec. 179 expensing
- 100% cost recovery of qualifying business assets
- Changes related to business deductions, including:
- Entertainment expenses
- Modification of net operating loss deduction
- Major changes related to individual tax provisions, including changes related to AMT and itemized deductions
- Changes related to estate and gift taxes
Instructor: Mike Neubauer, partner of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP.
Please register by Friday April 20, 2018
Contact Molly Reichard with questions at email@example.com or (814) 217-6067.