Date: November 9, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
This webinar is being offered by MEP National Network
Make sure your company is ready for a FSMA inspection. This webinar will provide guidance to food manufacturers on what to expect and how to prepare for an inspection, focused on preventive controls for human food.
Based on the experience of MEP National Network practitioners who have worked with hundreds of companies on FSMA compliance, this webinar will discuss:
- Commonly cited issues of non-conformance
- What to expect from an inspection
- How inspections have been adapted during the pandemic
- How to prepare for inspection
- How to make the process work for you
Speakers: Kimberly L. Anderson, Project Manager – Agriculture & Natural Resources Extension, Center for Industrial Research and Service. Wendy W. White, Project Manager – Food Safety & Quality Georgia Teach, Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership.