Date: July 15, 2021
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $360 ($306 if registered by July 1)
Location: NWIRC Learning Center
8425 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
The focus of this course is to review and give participants the knowledge of how to Implement and sustain 5S methodology, including Sort, Set-In-Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain. The course helps participants understand the 5S process and how to use it to improve employee productivity by eliminating time searching for information, materials, tools, and other things required to complete the work.
You will learn:
- What is the 5S process and visual management
- How workplace organization and visual management will improve employee productivity
- How to establish a plan for implementing 5S
- What is the definition of the 8 wastes and how 5S can eliminate waste
- How to define a target area and perform a workplace scan
- How to establish an effective of the red tag process
- How to implement Sort, Set-In-Order, and Shine and how to create a visual workplace
- How to implement the Standards to be used throughout the organization
- How to achieve employee buy-in and how to sustain the 5S process
Workplace Organization Instructor:
Max Krug, Change Management Specialist, Future State Engineering
Max provides operational excellence services expertise to organizations with the primary objective of improving financial and operational performance. Max has 30 years of experience in operations within manufacturing, distribution, and project management environments. He has a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and a MBA from St. Bonaventure University.
Bookings are closed for this event.