Northwest Industrial Resource Center (NWIRC) is searching for a qualified Electrical Engineer for a client who has an immediate, full-time employment position available in Jefferson County.
The qualified candidate will research, develop and design electrical engineering systems or services for components and equipment. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Engineer and design new products from initial planning to production.
- Provide and perform engineering assistance for field service problems.
- Perform inspections on vehicle components and assemblies.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Participate in engineering projects and engineering meetings.
- Assist in the investigation and analysis of new material and engineering practices.
- Edit and construct technical data for operation, maintenance and parts manuals.
- Create and organize complete bill of material of purchasing department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of AutoCAD drafting and Solid Modeling (Solid Edge)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
Qualified candidates are to apply online at www.nwirc.org/apprentice. Please direct all inquiries about this advanced manufacturing engineering opportunity, including requesting a further detailed description of essential job function, to Gretchen Reinard via email at email@example.com.